A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: This role is part of the sourcing support unit. You are responsible for proactively monitoring, analysing and drawing insights from the third party spend of our Sector Performance Materials (PM). You conduct the performance reporting according to the global Procurement KPI’s and act as the key point of contact in the Procurement PM organization for all related topics.
You work very closely with the sourcing teams and support the development and execution of their strategies by providing insights from the spend and market data as well as supporting specific sourcing initiatives. You drive and coordinate the annual purchase price planning process across all categories and stakeholders. You support the Head of Procurement PM in the preparation of meetings and respective documentation, particularly in relation to the interaction with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other relevant disciplines
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in analytical position
- Strong analytical thinking and communicator (you must be able to communicate complex topics in a clear and executive way)
- Strong customer focus and communication skills across hierarchies
- Language skills: English (expert), German would be an advantage
- Microsoft Office skills: MS Excel (expert, including big data analysis), MS PowerPoint (expert), MS Word (advanced)
- ERP skills: Experience SAP
- Proactive, well-organized and result oriented
- Working under high pressure due to some short-term requests
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com