A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Environmental Monitoring (EM) is a critical component of GMP manufacturing. The EM team consistently monitors the air, surfaces and water systems within manufacturing facilities to meet required specifications. We are looking for a qualified individual to perform a variety of duties on the Environmental Monitoring (EM) team, including:
• Daily EM and water sampling
• Quantitative microbial plate reading
• Data entry/data review
• Completing EM and facility related investigations
• Supporting projects for the EM program
Who You Are:
• Bachelor of Science in the field of biology, microbiology or another life science discipline
• 1+ year of experience with math and chemistry calculations
• 1+ year of experience with technical information reading and understanding manuals and process plans
• 1+ year of experience using and operating monitoring equipment or instruments
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Effective organizational and time-management skills
• EM and water sampling experience
• EM regulatory compliance knowledge
• Knowledge of EM-specific sampling instrumentation
• GDP professional experience
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.