A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Be responsible for maintenance of production equipment and system. Make sure equipment and PCS system working in normal operation.
- To do regularly PM and calibration for equipment and keep them running in normal, e.g. checking or replacing electrical devices. Provide equipment and tools improvement proposal as well as implementation.
- Provide equipment and tools improvement proposal as well as implementation
- Make sure all maintenance activities according with electrical standard /code required
- Supervise the equipment outsourcing service contractor site operation and make sure their work done as contract required and their behavior comply with Company policy
- Be responsible for equipment spare parts maintenance in the SAP system and always keep update.
- Be responsible for all maintenance order are executed on time in SAP system.
- Other activities arranged by line manager.
Maintain excellent availability of the process equipment and system for normal operations and no interruption to manufacturing due to unexpected down time. Ensure technical setup of the equipment fits to the purpose and the future.
college or above, Mechatronics or mechanic or electrical and automation background
Work Experience & Skill:
- Equipment maintenance experience in Processing Industry (Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Food) or Manufacturing Industry is important. Good experience in international standards (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000) for its implementation/ maintenance in own area.
- Have the basic knowledge of mechanical, electrical and automation, electrical certificate is a must.
- Have work experience for equipment installation/commissioning and maintenance.
- 1-3 years equipment and PCS maintenance experience in foreign manufacturing enterprising will be preferred.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com