A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Currently we are looking for a Virtual Plant Leader (all genders) for the Europe within External Manufacturing (EM).
EM is representing Biopharma's external production network and manages CMOs providing services to Global Healthcare Operations (GHO). Ensuring reliability of product supply of pharmaceutical products under relevant aspects of quality, time, quantity and cost is key.
You as Virtual Plant Leader (all genders) support the organization by managing cross-functional projects to ensure and improve market supply under the aspects of production, quality, compliance and costs. You are responsible for cross functional alignment and coordination of projects including economical evaluation of proposed measures, preparation of decision paper and implementation of measures within set targets.
In addition, you are ensuring market supply out of Level 1 and 2 CMOs by leading cross-functional Virtual Plant Teams. In this matrix teams you cooperate with functions like Supply Chain (SNO), Quality (ESQ), Procurement and Pharmtech-Departments and ensure cross-functional alignment internally and towards our CMOs. In the Performance Review Process you safeguard and manage processes required for interacting with our CMOs and follow-up on KPIs for quality, supply, and costs. You act as escalation level to resolve issues at CMOs and at the interface between internal functions and external counterparts. As well as ensuring the adherence to contractual agreements and obligations, internal guidelines as well as pharmaceutical and legal regulations.
Who you are:
- University degree in pharmaceutics, engineering, natural sciences or equivalent, additional degree in business administration is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Technical Operations/Manufacturing or Supply Chain Management or Quality within pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Pharma industry experience and associated knowledge in cGMP regulations
- Excellent understanding of the pharma environment and related functions like quality, engineering, technical operations, process technology
- Professional experience in leading projects
- Professional experience in an international and multicultural environment
- Professional experience in engineering, procurement, business development is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com