Show All Results
Senior Application Developer for SAP HR Payroll
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will work as a Senior HR German Payroll developer within our Technology Center in Bangalore. You possess deep skills and experience in German payroll implementation and deployment. In this job, you will:
- Gain visibility and knowledge of new product enhancements and roadmap in order to drive sustainable solution design and value realization
- Communicate and Co-ordinate with multiple business teams and bring out any trade-offs amongst the different business teams
- Should work as a team and contribute to the betterment of the project
- Hands on Experience in SAP HR ABAP such as Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, HR ESS/MSS
- Help new joiners on training sessions and mentor junior associates for their growth.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- Minimum of 2 full life cycle German Payroll implementations and support experience
- 8-10 years of project solutions delivery (development/configuration) experience with at least 6 years of experience in German payroll, with at least one global company
- Working experience in Object Oriented Programming ABAP, Web-Dynpro Programming, Inbound and Outbound Interfaces, ALE IDOCs, File Interfaces, BADI, User Exits, Enhancement, HR Forms, Smart forms
- Knowledge of SAP Workflow, Enterprise Compensation Management
- Deep understanding of German Payroll Processes
- Knowledge of ESCRIBA Configuration and processes as backend Add-On
- Knowledge of Success Factors and Employee Central
- To be able to drive client deliverables and exercise Scope Control to ensure project completes on schedule
- To be able to manage multiple minor enhancements and to be a techno functional consultant
- To ensure successful Go Live and Exit of the projects
- Hands on experience in application development using ABAP, solution design, coding, modifications, code reviews, testing, performance tuning and trouble shooting
- Extensive experience in performing impact analysis & estimating efforts for various change request in HCM, non HCM modules
- German language extremely welcome to avoid misunderstandings during developments processes
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
- Electronic City, Bangalore
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.