Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our company as a Quality Control Technician to join the team in Irvine. As a QC Technician you will support the site with testing of raw materials within classified test rooms, work closely with external vendors, manage/process test results, you will participate in specification investigations, generate reports and raises deviations as they are identified. Participate in customer and regulatory audits as required (ISO, FDA etc).
Who You Are:
- Degree in Biological or Chemical Science or other appropriate discipline
- Previous experience working within a cGMP Lab environment would be advantageous
- Have a working knowledge of the relevant general and cell culture techniques performed within a QC testing environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to priorities and follow written and verbal instructions
- Previous experience of using SAP would be beneficial, but is not a pre-requisite for the role
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com