A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- The purpose of this home based role is to support the Regional and GSA commercial teams in Ireland with the planning, implementation, communication and execution of key customer projects. You could be based in Ireland, The UK or Germany.
- Strong focus on communicating with internal and external project team members and stakeholders to identify and drive the completion of all project tasks and workstreams.
- Drive closure/completion of action items and deliverables through follow up with stakeholders and contributors.
- Responsible for managing the project to a desired timeline.
- Anticipate project risks and actively drive towards resolution
- Manage and coordinate with external engineering firms
- Present project status to sponsors and stakeholders
- Maintain visibility into milestones and deliverables
- Represent the project at key meetings, record and distribute minutes with action items and due dates
- Generate monthly updates including tracking any relevant metrics for stakeholders
- Liaise with internal groups and external groups for planning, securing resources and execution
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
o Defining scheduling and facilitation of regular customer conference calls and
internal progress meetings. Providing meeting notes and follow up action
items . Monitor and report on progress to Management and the customer.
This includes capturing scope changes which impact project revenue, timelines, and / or product attributes and deliverables.
o Soliciting Commercial and Operations support as necessary for escalations,
changes in priorities, and project scope changes.
Some domestic and international travel may be required, up to 20%.
Who You Are:
* Bachelor's degree and post-educational experience in biology, chemistry, engineering or related field preferably in the biopharma or pharma environment
* Demonstrated leadership skills and experience
* Previous exposure to Bioprocessing concepts
* Technical understanding of the Pharma industry including R&D, Manufacturing, Process Development, Enginerring
* Project Management skills - Proven understanding of project management software and platforms and willingness to expand knowledge in this area.
* Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders and influence contributors across a variety of levels
* Experience working on large-scale projects in a global, matrixed organization
* Self-motivated with experience building a capability from the ground up
* Agility, flexibility, adaptability due to shifting landscape of priorities - the job may evolve with the business need
* Previous work experience in international and multidisciplinary project teams
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to perform in a virtual environment and to interact effectively with staff at all levels of the organization in face to face and remote settin
* Strong decision-making skills as well as strong business acumen
* Attention to detail and accuracy with respect to internal and external reporting
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com