A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This position is based in Shanghai.
Act as a senior subject matter expert in APAC; Lead and manage digital individual projects and the overall project portfolio with considerable resource requirements, risk and complexity; Drives technical direction of own discipline and is key resource to management. Acts as an interface between business and IT functions to ensure mutual understanding. This position will closely work with internal and external stakeholders to identify strategic digital/ automation opportunities and solutions, drive regulatory & trade compliance organization a successful transformation to digitalization.
Who you are:
Expert in digital solutions. Delivering measurable impact to the organization by automating and optimizing existing operations and tools (cost/benefit analysis). Collaborating with other digital experts, IT developers and data specialists to accelerate the use of digital assets, best practices and solutions. Advising users on their digital shift journey. Assisting in driving cultural change by ensuring initiatives are leveraging agile techniques, design thinking, and digital solutions. Further develop and drive the Regulatory/Trade Compliance Digital Strategy in accordance with the departments overall approach & strategy.
Education and Languages:
- Scientific degree in an IT related field with profound knowledge and experience in various digital technologies.
- Fluent in Chinese native & English (verbal and written) is required.
Professional Skills and Experience:
- Excellent technical understanding of key areas of various industries and the technologies transforming (digital strategy, transformation, IT infrastructure & architecture, IoT, e-commerce, AI/machine learning, robotics, cloud, big data and analytics, cyber security, multichannel banking, blockchain, agile and DevOps and process automation)
- Experienced in Project Management & Process Excellence.
- Process Improvement Skills (eg. through Lean and Six Sigma Certification)
- Solid working knowledge of principles and concepts of knowledge management tools.
- Excellent Networker with a communicative attitude and fluent in English.
- Be creative in digital transformation and data drive insight approach and passion for implications.
- Proven record of digital/ automation transformation projects.
- Professional experience (approximately 5 to 7 years) in a similar position.
- Domestic and international travel required.
Personal Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated good communication, organizational skills and problem-solving capacities in an international environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Effective management by influence.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver accurate outcomes.
- Ability to influence other organizations and cultures.
- Ability to train and educate others.
Functional Area: Regulatory & Medical Affairs
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com