Show All Results
Product Manager, Marketing, Oncology/ Biopharma
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Product Manager, Marketing Department, Oncology Business Unit
- The Product Manager will be responsible for developing the launch plan and the integrated country brand plan for new product/indication. Implement commercial activities with primary focus on market penetration.
- The position will work closely with the Oncology Scientific Promoters (OSPs), who will support Product Manager on strategy execution.
- Importantly, this role will require strong partnership across key functions (including Business Analysis & Insights, Marketing Operations, Sales Planning, Sales Training, Multi-Channel Marketing, Value & Access, Medical Affairs, Legal and Regulatory, and Global/Regional team) internally and the alliance partner externally.
- Facilitate development and execution of brand plan and ensure the consistency with global strategy
- Develop promotional materials that support the brand equity
- Communicate the commercial tactics with sales force clearly for flawless implementation
- Establish and maintain relationships with KTLs, relevant organizations and other key stakeholders to develop and implement the strategy
- Manage partner agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets
- Motivate the organization and field force for the Brand.
- Be the internal EXPERT on promotional code (ie ensure thorough knowledge of the code and how to work within it)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/BA required, MBA helpful, but not required.
- Minimum 8-years industry and 5-year Product Management experience in Pharmaceutical company in Japan required.
- Marketing experience in oncology and/or immuno-oncology is preferred.
- Experience in new product launch is preferred. (pre/post launches)
- Great communication and cross functional collaboration skills
- Ability to manage complex projects
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
Welcome experiences and skills:
- Financial and budgeting skills and experience.
- Pharmaceutical Sales experience.
- Experience working across culture in a business environment.
- Familiarity with JPMA Code of Practice, internal promotional approval processes (CMLR), and related standards in pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to exercise judgment and decision-making at a level commensurate with the role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English preferred.
Recruiting contact: Fang Liu
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com