A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
We are seeking an experienced content analyst to help grow our expanding web content capabilities in support of a wide variety of stakeholders. You will assist our eBusiness content strategy and editorial teams by developing and executing project plans for global and locale-specific content on our life science ecommerce platforms: sigmaaldrich.com, emdmillipore.com.
- Collaborate with multiple marketing communications, commercial, legal and regional entities to identify content gaps and key focus areas
- Analyze content gaps and key focus areas to determine actionable content opportunities, including copywriting and editing
- Create specific plans to integrate key content and assets into the life science web sites, in alignment with the overall eBusiness strategy
- Contribute to overall process improvement efforts and workflows
- Provide consultation to stakeholders
- As a member of the eBusiness web content team, you will work cross-functionally with the other digital marketing teams including UX/UI, web design, data science, digital customer acquisition, conversion and analytics, as well as numerous business stakeholders
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative cross-functional environment
- Manage expectations of (and interaction with) various levels of non-technical stakeholders
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Marketing, Business, Journalism or other-related field
- 5+ years in content development experience, marketing best practices, web assets and analytics
- 3+ years of CMS editorial experience
- Science degree or life science content in a multinational enterprise experience
- Proficiency in digital best practices, analytics and performance tools
- Experience working with information architecture
- Highly articulate, with an excellent command of written English
- Copywriting/editing experience
- Experience with Adobe AEM
- Ability to interact with technical leaders within an IT-centric content management environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.