A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
In this role you will support the Digital and Data Management Customer Master Strategy team within the Life Science Quality Organization by using a collaborative, hands on, analytical problem-solving based approach to identify and execute key objectives facilitating data insights and data quality for various stakeholders. The Customer Master Commercial Insights Analyst will work cross functionally with colleagues within the Customer Master organization as well as Commercial and Sales Enablement Stakeholders around the globe. This role may require up to 10% travel. We are seeking a passionate, creative, self-motivated, detail and solution oriented professional to join our team.
- Facilitate the data validation and load processes to maintain and control customer master commercial insights data per global standards.
- Participate in commercial insights strategic process improvement project activities interfacing with various business and IT functions to improve elements such as cycle time, data reliability and internal customer satisfaction.
- Define specific KPIs and trends to be reported on a predetermined basis
- Perform Data Validation and Investigation of data inconsistencies reported across the system landscape
- Support customer master data governance processes
- Participate in key digital initiatives related to Analytics Center of Excellence and Foundry based efforts
- Facilitate the transition of data across various systems, reports, and databases into a centralized repository to meet stakeholder usability requirements.
- Support customer master data analysis projects and provide training to users as required
- Support operational excellence initiatives in alignment with the Digital and Data Management objectives driving continuous improvement
- Support key business projects identified by stakeholder partners
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 2+ years’ experience in data analysis, master data and quality process improvement projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Quality/Operations/Product Management/Sales), IS, Data Analytics or related field
- Experience in various data preparation, migration, load and maintenance processes/methods and knowledge of SAP MD
- Participated or led large scale projects demonstrating leadership, proactivity and change management
- Experience in the life science, pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Commercial Sales or Customer Facing Experience
- Advanced proficiency and analytics use in Excel, Access, SAP BI/BW, Cloud Based Analytics and/or Tableau
- Master data maintenance, control and management processes/methods and SAP MD
- Ability to function in matrixed environment and strong interpersonal skills
- Global and Customer focused
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.