Show All Results
Process Solutions Marketing Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Marketing Specialist position is responsible for driving partnership with key stakeholders, to plan and execute marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and thought leadership.
- Working closely with marketing manager, technology managers and Global Marketing partners to plan and execute the marketing campaigns to reach target audience through identified marketing channels which can be digital or face to face
- Plan and deliver marketing content locally by implementing digital marketing program and campaign via various digital channels
- Creation or localization of contents and materials for the regional requirements
- Responsible for lead management, basic data analysis from marketing campaign to shape future marketing strategies, includes post event report and use of CRM Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with Global Marketing team to optimize marketing automation and lead-nurturing processes through email, content, events and social media channels.
- To be proficient in use of all marketing collateral and campaign content management tools
- Liaise with vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
Who You Are
- Degree/Diploma in science, marketing, or related field, with 1-3 years marketing experience on marketing communications and campaigns.
- Prior experience in managing integrated marketing campaign and use of social media
- Preferably experience in digital marketing and e-commence
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM Salesforce.com (Salesforce.com) and Survey Monkey
- Strong communication and people skill
- Creative mindset and good presentation skills. Preferably trained in Story Telling Technique
- Organization and project management skills.
- Meticulous in details and have proficient analytical skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com