A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is part of the Group Real Estate & Facility Management (GRF). Primary responsibility of this position is to manage a team of 8 people and to align with GRF objectives, interfaces and development areas. Further you maintain relationship with our global FM service provider. You are responsible for performance management and KPI tracking, as well as for financial reconciliation of service provider's budget over-/underspend, travel expenses and cost centers. You prepare and coordinate governance meetings and supervise service provider's reporting process. Finally, you are responsible for issue management.
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years' experience in Facility Management or Commercial backgroud
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leading a team of specialists
- Strong analytical skills, solution orientation and proactive behaviour
- Good sense of the information value of given data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, especially in Excel
- Fluent written and spoken English
- High level of self-motivation, capable to solve problems independently
- Strong team and customer focus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com