A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Management Accountant in a global Shared Service Center, you support in the areas of cost accounting and profitability analysis for one or more entities assigned and support local finance and controlling units in both areas. You support in managing maintenance and posting processes in cost accounting to provide an accurate and timely picture of the overhead cost situation as basis for controlling analysis and business decisions. Moreover, you support the maintenance of cost accounting master data considering all relevant global guidelines and integrity constraints to establish a valid set of cost centers, internal orders and projects. Tasks also include managing master data related requests via mailbox, and MDG-F tool, including system transfer price updates, reports and troubleshooting. In addition, you support performing period end closing procedures (monthly, quarterly, yearly) and reports as specified in line with international standards and guidelines.
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree required
- Degree in a business related discipline strongly preferred
- Initial experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle cost accounting and profitability analysis
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience with Cost Accounting and Profitability Accounting
- Experience with SAP CO-OM and SAP CO-PA
- Fluent English language skills required
- Willing to be based in Manila
- Willing to work on night shift
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com