A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Quality Engineer Analyst will work closely with our operational and quality teams to support investigation of events, identification of root cause, definition and implementation of CAPA plans and monitoring of their effectiveness.
You will be responsible for co-ordinating and driving completion of all quality records in a timely manner.
You will also be responsible for generating and analysing UK quality metrics as an input to Quality Management Review and training personnel in areas of expertise including event/CAPA management, risk analysis and data integrity.
There will be an element of direct client interaction and infrequent travel to other sites will also form part of this role.
Who you are:
- Minimum Batchelor degree in relevant scientific or technical field
- Significant experience in Quality Assurance or related field within a GMP environment
- Experience with Manufacturing, food and Biological testing
- Proficient knowledge and application of FDA and EU regulations (cGMP, GLP, 21CFR Part 11, Data Integrity)
- Advanced working knowledge of good documentation practices
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in leading root cause analysis investigations
- Experience in defining CAPA plans and co-ordinating implementation
- Experience in the application of quality risk management principles e.g. FMEA
- Capable of making quality related decisions and providing guidance in areas of expertise
- Experience leading and working in cross-functional teams
- Proven record of achieving results within established timelines
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com