A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Depending on your experience and skills, you will take on increasing responsibility in a team that is in charge to run and monitor the major global IT systems with focus on Quality in Operations. In cooperation with the team you will be responsible to support the implementation of projects and coordinate internal, external and offshore application experts. You will provide high level technical support and consultancy for defined applications and work effectively on several projects in cooperation with customers, vendors and other IT teams. Furthermore you will analyze requirements to recommend the best implementation approach to the business and take over technical implementation tasks such as system configuration, reporting or interface development. You keep system and project related documentation up to date and create system documentation such as technical specifications.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of professional experience in the industry
- Masters in information technology, natural science or similar educational grade
- Demonstratable significant software skills in digital quality management systems of any kind (Documentum, LIMS, Trackwise, Chromatography data system, CARA, Veeva)
- Basic understanding of GMP and GxP regulations in the context of electronic systems
- Technical IT related skills such as web service APIs, Java, SQL, pl/sql, Oracle admin or database development know how, XML, ETL tools such as Talend or similar technical IT skills
- Good understanding of service desk and service delivery related processes, ideally ITIL and COBIT training
- Customer-oriented attitude and the ability to address technical and non-technical issues in a friendly and positive manner
- Good understanding of industry standard approaches to unit testing and integration testing
- Ideally knowledge of business processes in the life science or healthcare industry related to Quality, Operations or Supply Chain
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com