A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Managing the product line in support of organizational strategy and objective. Work closely with sales team, field application team and other functional departments to support business needs. The main responsibilities are as below:
- Manage the responsible product lines, develop strategic plan and implement the on-line and off-line marketing campaigns, working closely with global and local functional departments to achieve the sales target.
- Identify the business growth opportunities, products potential and segment potential
- Be able to lead marketing initiative to drive sales performance
- Create effective sales tools such as application guide, product brochure, technical content etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders to promote penetration, retention and loyalty.
- Generate reports to reflect the business status and do data analysis
Who you are:
- Master or PhD degree in organic chemistry or material science.
- At least 2 years working experience in chemical/life science industry, product management is a plus
- Marketing sense and strong at data analysis
- Familiar with Microsoft office software
- Good at presentation and communication skill
- Fluency in both oral and written English.
- Be able to travel cross country
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com