A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
Shift Timings: Night Shift
The purpose of this position is to provide support to both internal and external customers, providing them a professional, accurate and efficient response which will help them to achieve their requirements. Should build good rapport with customers which helps in growth of organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Respond to the queries raised by customers and internal teams. Send required documents such as certificate of analysis, Material Safety Data Sheet, order status, tracking details to the customers as requested.
- Enter email and fax orders accurately according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and country rules as per agreed timelines in ERP, Ex - Oracle/SAP.
- Managing internal and B2B orders and process price and availability requests.
- Identify and follow up customer specific requirements
- Set up internet profile registrations and handle password resets.
- Send out Order confirmation and documentation to customers such as COA, COO Etc.. as per agreed timelines.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly customer specific open order reports.
- Maintaining customer master data and thoroughly vetting all new customers before creating an account.
- Ensure expected productivity and accuracy is maintained consistently
- Open Order Management (Block orders, Web Order Block & Backorder Management)
Experience: 2-6 years
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com