Show All Results
IT Business Partner MBS Wroclaw
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: we have an exciting opportunity for a talented IT Business Partner, MBS to join our team and be part of our global, diverse IT organisation. As our IT Business Partner for the Management team of the company’s Business Service (MBS) Organisation in Wroclaw, you will be responsible for collecting MBS demand in Wroclaw and feed into the overall Portfolio Management Process. Being the Business subject matter expert and technology advisor, the specification of business requirements includes scoping and business case development, management of smaller projects and studies, as well as financial planning and budgeting for your area of responsibility. Clear and concise communication and the ability to build and maintain stable and constructive relationships will be key for success, as well as being comfortable with working in a virtual set up.
Who you are:
- Masters degree or equivalent in either Science, Business Informatics or Business Management (with IT relation)
- At least five years’ experience in Finance, Procurement, HR or IT consulting
- Excellent understanding of the business processes in the area of Finance, Procurement or HR
- Extensive IT knowledge
- Excellent project management skills, with experience in leading internal and external project teams in an international environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at management level
- Superb social skills, proactive and collaborative mindset
- Pronounced analytical skills and result orientation
- Superb command of English (written and spoken). Additional languages would be advantageous
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.