A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: In this role, you will be part of a global, diverse IT organization. You will take on the global, end-to-end responsibility for the business process and information-architecture for the areas of Finance and Procurement.
The scope of this role includes translating business strategy, value chains, and information flows into IT initiatives as well as delivering IT architecture and inititative roadmaps to decide on how to spend the IT budget. In addition, you will account for identifying cross process-stream synergies. You will also ensure the consideration of a global, strategic, long-term, holistic view on business needs before turning them into as you demonstrate an end-to-end process and capabilities mindset.
Ideally, you are connected externally to bring leading trends and best practices to the table and enjoy working in virtual teams.
Who you are:
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Extensive knowledge in best-practice standards for Enterprise Architecture.
- Solid experience in Project Management and Leadership.
- Ability to integrate deep understanding of market trends, business needs, and technology evolution to deliver value to all lines of business.
- Experience of working in an international environment.
- Demonstrated ability and assertiveness to troubleshoot highly complex issues with speed and efficiency.
- Superb command of English (written and spoken), additional languages would be advantageous
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com