Show All Results
Procurement Specialist - Korea Support
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next-generation advancements in healthcare, life science, and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Procurement Specialist - Japan Support will support the shared services center in the day to day process P2P process for indirect spend within a specific category or regional area.
- Ensure full compliance of procurement activities with the company’s Code of Ethics, Procurement policies and procedures.
- Support the company’s Europe entities in their P2P process using the ERP system thru:
- Purchase Requisition validation, compliance checking
- Purchase order creation, releasing and monitoring
- Perform Purchase Order changes/modifications
- Respond to inquiries of internal customer and supplier regarding purchase order status, changes, or cancellations and other procurement related concerns.
- Follow-up/expedite deliveries of purchased items, samples required to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other supply problems.
- Create and maintain process document for the P2P process.
- Support the Team Leader and Manager in establishing the BCP of the Procurement team.
- Implement process optimization to increase working efficiency.
- Perform other procurement Adhoc tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Who You Are:
- A graduate of any bachelor’s degree.
- Can speak, read and write excellently in Japanese - Kanji, Katakana, and Hiragana is required.
- Background in using Oracle/Ariba/SAP system as a Buyer is preferred
- Willing to work on middle shift or night shift
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- 1-2 years’ Procurement Buyer experience and knowledge, preferably from shared service center
- Good communications skills (oral and written), with analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, flexible, responsible, and result-oriented and can work under pressure.
- Resourceful, driven, proactive and independent.
- Willing to take challenge and work in multi-culture work environment.
- Ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure.
- Has sound planning and time management skills.
- Is willing to take a challenge and work in multi-cultural environment.
- Has the ability to plan, organize, monitor and deliver targets.
- Please note that this hiring is for pooling for future job openings.
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com