A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
To provide outstanding service to our distributors by developing effective governance procedures around operations of distribution channel, implementing loyalty programs, setting channel satisfaction goals and acting as an interface between distributors and the organization.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a similar position in FMCG/FMCD/Life Science industry, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong ownership and bias for action in your day to day work.
- Perform day-to-day operations related to distribution channel, data maintenance, follow-up and record keeping
- Take requests from sales team, run it through SOPs and provide timely resolution
- Respond to channel issues in a timely manner after proper due diligence
- Create effective governance procedures, policies, and standards to reduce waste and unnecessary work
- Develop channel satisfaction goals and coordinate with the sales team to meet them on a steady basis
- Implement an effective distributor loyalty program nationwide
- Travel to develop and manage relationship with the distributor partners
- Jointly run channel engagement and capability development processes with cross functional teams
- Maintain accurate records and document all distributor activities and discussions and publish periodic dashboards as required
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on findings
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a sales-operations/sales-support role
- Experience of working with distributor network in Life Science/FMCG/FMCD industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, salesforce and other CRM products
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Strong interpersonal collaboration, communication and team skills including working with cross-functional teams
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com