A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this position is to provide support to both internal and external customers, providing them a professional, accurate and efficient response which will help them to achieve their requirements and to build good rapport with customers for growth of organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Entering all email, phone and fax orders accurately of various countries as per agreed timelines
- Enter the orders and quotes accurately on different ERP’s as per the rules set up by different countries
- Ensure expected order entry productivity and accuracy is maintained consistently
- Identify and follow up customer specific requirements
- Any other additional tasks depending on the specific country or organization as requested by your Team Lead / Supervisor
- Should be able to handle all process related queries
- Proper response on email queries received from the customers or internal team
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve customer services.
- Analyze and summarize customer issues in order to prepare appropriate solutions/clarifications to respond to customers.
- Evaluate and prioritize customer inquiries to better serve the customers.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat etc.
- Maintain history records and related problem documentations for future reference.
- Maintain relationships with other internal departments as well as client base to improve business performance.
- Conduct training to customers and internal staffs on company products and services.
- Respond to customer inquiries by directing them to websites, FAQs, appropriate personnel, etc when needed.
- Address customers in a professional and respectful manner.
- Take ownership of customer issues in order to follow-up on outstanding requests and escalate issues when necessary.
- Maintain the internal and external customer databases.
- Analyze customer issues to develop tools and processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on customer business areas.
- Maintain broad knowledge about company’s products and services.
- Graduation in any disciplinary
- Requires minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience in a similar position
TECHNICAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- SAP Oracle user knowledge – Basic Proficiency expected
- Some Basics of SAP TCodes / Oracle for Order entry
- Navigating different transaction and screens
- Should be able to enter data in the system with all the required parameters, under supervision from experts. Understanding different T-Codes and its impact on the results
- Microsoft Office- Basic Proficiency expected
- Computer operating knowledge.
- Intermediate work experience in MS-Office, Excel, Word, Email & Internet
- Key Board Skills– Basic Proficiency expected
- Basic knowledge in operating keyboard
- Should have keyboard skills with typing speed of 20-25 wpm
- Communication Skills (Written/Spoken English)– Basic Proficiency expected
- Good knowledge in written and spoken English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com