A career with EMD Performance Materials is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
An exciting new opportunity for a Project Lead has arisen in the Semiconductor Thin Film business. You will be required to take a high-level plan and scope it into manageable and achievable plans, based on the requirements of our customers and the various stakeholders. Some projects would include transferring highly technical product lines between sites and would need you to have skills related to the manufacturing of the product, its quality and associated processes of ERP systems. You will be required to communicate with all parties about the progress and key milestones and outline clear actions needed from other members of the project team.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or another related field.
- 2+ years of experience in managing projects.
- Certification for Project Management.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Highly self-driven with an ability to work independently.
- Experience using project management methodologies effectively.
- Translate messages into presentations to stakeholders.
- Experience in the manufacturing of chemicals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills in order to communicate on highly complex situation.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of Chemical Processing and equipment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with critical path planning, project team communication, and risk management.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.