A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this role you present the company's drugs, products and services to prescribing doctors and medical personnel in order to meet the organization's business objectives. Your tasks include creating, monitoring and revising lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline. You are in charge of the achievement of qualitative and quantitative sales objectives. As a team manager you manage a team that consists largely of professionals. In this role you are accountable for the motivation, performance and results of your team as well as for day-to-day management, coaching and developing your employees. You are responsible for planning resources and budget and contribute with the results of your team to the performance of Medical Sales Force.
• Graduate degree (or equivalent) in Pharmaceutical science or Vet
• Senior knowledge and experience of min. 5 years in sales and beyond combined with knowledge of the market and competitors
• Prior managerial experience
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Profound orientation towards the expectations of internal and external customers, which you also help your staff to understand and embrace.
• Willingness to help your team realize the opportunities to be gathered from working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures in a global context.
• Appreciation of your team’s ideas and points of view in the pursuit of innovation throughout all processes.
• Disposition to help your team achieve challenging goals in order to constantly increase overall performance, not least through clear, result-oriented feedback.
• Responsibility for the improvement of all products, services, processes and working routines within your realm.
• Encouragement and support for the personal development of and decision-making by the staff under your responsibility
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com