A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We are currently looking for a strong project/ program lead for a dual role: Internal Project Lead for Refocus GRA, a strategic initiative to reorganize the functional approach to managing LCM, to create capacity for innovation. The role is responsible for steering all program efforts on a day-to-day basis and requires significant visibility with internal/ cross-functional stakeholders, including senior management discussions. As Global Project Lead you will take the Leadership of the Project Management Office (PMO) incl. responsibility to ensure preparation for project leadership readouts (e.g. SteerCo). You will drive Implementation on time and within budget and drive oversight and guidance of all workstreams and project deliverables and milestones. In your role as Project leader you build relationships of trust and reliability with global workstreams, partners, stakeholders, to prioritize work as it relates to business needs and project plans and possess a solid understanding of the Healthcare organization and its operating model. The position requires exceptional leadership capabilities and competencies in engaging with senior leader stakeholders to positively influence project outcomes.
Who you are:
• Academic background needed
• Min. 10-15 years of experience as Project Manager in the pharmaceutical industry
• Strong R&D background
• Experience in regulatory affairs is strongly preferred
• Strong communication skills
• Strategic management experience
• Demonstrated track record of success contributing in a globally oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to act as a credible, influential, ethical and respected spokesperson within the business environment that match our values
• Gravitas to negotiate within a highly demanding environment to deliver complex messages and facilitate appropriate GRA decisions, insightful and forward thinking, ability to recognize, anticipate and review/discuss potential regulatory challenges
• Communicate with clarity, impact, and passion
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com