A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Group Product Manager in the BioProcessing organization. In this role, you will manage a team of product managers and be accountable for the development, execution, and management of marketing strategies for sterile sampling and single use final fill products. In collaboration with R&D, commercial, operations and other key business partners, you will develop and execute annual operating plans focused on: revenue growth, operating margin, innovation, and life-cycle management.
You will be accountable for product life-cycle management, including new product development and launch, product changes, and product obsolescence.
You will actively monitor competitive activity, market dynamics, voice of the customer, sales and margins, to drive improved business and product line performance.
Please submit your application in English (CV + letter)
Who you are:
- Degree in science or engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of marketing and/or product management experience in the life sciences.
- Familiarity with sampling and/or single use technologies used in biopharmaceutical processing highly appreciated.
- Capable of influencing and navigating through a complex organization.
- Experience with direct and/or indirect team management
- Business-fluent English skills
- Willing to travel internationally and domestically up to 20%
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com