Show All Results
Sales Specialist Formulation & Drug Delivery Greater China
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- responsible for prospecting and driving sales for new business opportunities.
- focus on R&D, high level networking and drive collaborations with R&D centers of small biotech and large pharma customers.
- utilize his/her technical expertise to provide the sales force with the necessary tools, information and support to identify new opportunities and win additional sales.
- partner with sales account managers to develop negotiation strategies and positions by integrating company strategies and operations, estimating customer needs and goals, evaluating risks and potentials.
- contribute to meet and exceed, sales and seeding targets both for global key accounts and regional accounts.
- leverage his/her technical and industry expertise for generating sales for the Formulation product portfolio within the Greater China territory.
- demonstrate comfort negotiating large, complex, contract discussions.
- cooperate with Marketing to analyze the market and understand industry dynamics and trends.
- utilize the available tools and resources to track and report sales activity and share account and process knowledge.
Who you are:
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences, working experience of 5 years+ in formulation is required.
- Background in PLGA microspheres and Liposomal formulation/lipid nanoparticles, CMO/CDMO preferred
- Location ideally in Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou
- Candidate should be able to manage stress and be experienced in tough customer discussion
- Experience in delivering effective technical presentations to scientific researchers
- Ability to communicate information appropriate to the level of the audience
- Strong desire to succeed and ability to execute on multiple tasks or projects
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive communication skills
- Willingness to travel extensively (~ 50% of time) to accomplish assigned objectives, required
- Candidate should be fluent in business English and a Mandarin native speaker
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com