A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Help reduce Sales Executive ramp time (territory management, documentation, training, onboarding, process, pipeline management)
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes, tools, and documentation
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Salesforce (SFDC) and key systems are utilized and optimized
- Partner with marketing and sales to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Collaborate effectively with all support functions including Customer excellence, Supply chain, Regulatory, Field service etc to launch SFDC functionalities for a superior customer experience.
- Maintain integrity of growing customer database
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, marketing ops, or similar role.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Project Management support with various Sales initiatives.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) a big plus.
- Proven Salesforce.com subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales & IT.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience with visual analysis applications
Who you are:
● Strategic thinker: Evaluate things holistically and for the long term, make decisions using
strong blend of technical chops and understanding of sales needs
● Highly productive: Ability to be highly productive with little oversight on day to day basis.
This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative
for shaping and executing upon our strategy and operations.
● Ability to discuss functional and the solution aspects of a project effectively with IT
partners. Should be quickly able to understand and evaluate challenges.
● High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate and motivated to make a
massive impact and work hard in a fast-paced environment.
● Strong project manager: You are detail oriented, leverage your resources, and get things
done on time with quality results!
● Multi-tasking / prioritization expertise: Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of)
balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
● 3+ years in Sales Operations
● 2+ years in business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in hyper-
● Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud) administration experience
● Experience managing SFDC projects, enhancements, and maintenance
● Experience designing new and enhanced business processes
● Undergraduate degree from top tier university
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com