A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As VAT (Senior) Specialist you are responsible for preparing and submitting the periodic VAT returns as well as all related reporting such as EC Sales Lists, Intrastat etc. of our various companies, mainly located within Europe. You will handle all correspondence related to the various VAT registrations, including any foreign VAT registrations. In addition, you will support the global service center and other streams of the organization by advising on VAT related matters, identifying systems changes needed to remain VAT compliant, providing training and supporting project teams.
Who you are:
- Preferably academic degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Experience in EMEIA VAT compliance, either in industry or with other service providers
- ERP (SAP R3 and S/4 HANA) experience in reviewing individual transactions and reports. Ability to determine the suitability of existing systems and their configuration for the needs of the ITX return processes
- Good Excel skills
- Experience working in a Shared Service organization, preferably with indirect tax means experience with definition and implementation of Standards regarding the way of work and of the communication with the customer = “Template-Development-experience”.
- A strong team player and a good understanding of governance and processes.
- The ability to work independently and a “can-do” attitude, whilst keeping the goals of the team in mind
- Fluent English is required; other languages skills are an advantage.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com