A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Product Manager Bioprocessing (APAC) – Downstream
The Company is seeking a Product Manager for Bioprocessing Downstream APAC within the Product Area Team based in our Singapore office. The role will have responsibility for leading the business in this important, high growth, geography and driving strategic initiatives to ensure future growth of Downstream BioProcessing within APAC. You will help create, implement, and manage the near and long-term marketing strategy for the focused region and improve customer satisfaction and drive portfolio growth.
- Manage and execute on strategic initiatives; working with strategic marketing, business development, and operations leaders to ensure successful execution of key focus areas.
- Evaluate new business opportunities, support contract negotiations, and monitor financial performance, pricing strategy and overall profitability.
- Develop and implement product innovation and go-to-market strategies by working cross-functionally with Global marketing, R&D, Segment Marketing, Sales and Technology Management e.g market assessments, new product launch etc.
- Working closely with ISCO operation, Project Management, Marketing Operations, Quality, Supply Chain to streamline the process and ensure the high customer satisfaction on product quality and delivery.
- Working with senior management APAC commercial team representing BioP Product Area to align on strategic plan and business approach
- Support innovation in Product Area; driving key market insights from APAC
- Support promotion and marketing activities e.g. campaigns, webinars, conference presentations, etc.
- Participate in Leadership Team meetings and strategic planning meetings including setting objectives and strategies as well as take accountability for implementation, communication and results.
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge in the Life Science market
- 4 year+ business experience in APAC region
- Degree in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, chemistry, or related discipline. MBA preferred, M.Sc. or PhD a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting, strategic thinker with demonstrated track record of success in the development and execution of marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated capability reading technology and market trends, and strategically planning future product opportunities.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial skills and translating plans into commercially successful and profitable product offerings.
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse business units and regions to develop and support sales plans.
- Experience working across organizational lines to translate market trends and opportunities into financial business plans.
- Ability to multitask and deliver results in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Firm understanding of basic marketing concepts such as product life cycle and product positioning.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to successfully work with internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in both English and Chinese
- Ability to create and present materials appropriate to the level of audience.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment.
- Ability to travel to within APAC and internationally (EU/NA) around 30%+.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com