A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Overall Objectives of the Position
1. Compliance with local regulation requirement and EHS&S standards.
2. Build up and maintenance EHS management system in LSNT site.
3. Pursue to Zero LTI and above accidents.
1. Be responsible for the safety, firefighting, occupational health, environment and security of the site.
2. Be responsible for the safety technology and equipment, firefighting equipment, protective equipment and emergency equipment management.
3. On-site safety inspection, found the exercise of violate the rules and regulations should be criticized for stopping. Unsafety factors, to timely reporting and puts forward reform ideas. Good recording ledgers on safety assessment, safety activities and hidden accidents.
4. Identify EHS related hazards and facilitate hazard controls. Be familiar with and use the process analysis methods, such as JHA, HAZOP, PHA, LOPA.
5. Be responsible for related EHS procedures draft.
6. Be responsible for all employee and contractors’ safety training, advocacy, education, work safety supervision, the rectification work, responsible for special operations personnel management.
7. Well know Chinese EHS regulations, liaise with local authorities to fully comply with the regulations and government requirements.
8.Incident prevention, investigation and improvement actions tracking.
9. Support site EHS Manager to handle the project’s EHS permits/licenses approval from local authorities.
10. Establish and implement safety standardization management system, ISO14000 management system and so on, and passed the audits by local authorities or 3rd qualified organizations.
11. Be responsible for the management of emergency response team and organize the ER drills at regular.
12. Participate in site EHS audit / inspection and ensure all the improvement actions closed as plan.
13. Be responsible for site occupational hygiene and health management, such as PPE/RPE/LEV.
14. Be responsible for the site environmental facilities management, and period report environmental data to key stakeholders.
15. On behalf of the site to attend the meetings that organized by government.
16. Other assignment by EHS manager.
Who you are:
1. Education: Bachelor degree or above, major in safety or environment or chemical or engineering or other EHS related
2. Working Experience:
At least 5 years’ EHS working experience in multinational chemical or pharmaceutical company.
3. Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- State Certified safety engineer is required.
- Good English both in oral and written.
- Good experiences of MS office excel and word, SAP is preferred.
Functional Area: Administration & Services
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com