A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We're seeking highly motivated and self-starting individuals to join our dynamic, diverse and very engaged internal audit team! We offer a high-profile internal audit function, with good visibility on all management levels and a track record for developing employees into senior roles in finance and business. In this role you lead, coordinate and participate in the organization and execution of internal audits of different types (subsidiary, critical End-to-End processes or project reviews as well as ad hoc audits) within our company globally. Responsibilities include scoping, fieldwork, coordination, communication with senior management and action planning, as well as, supervise and review the work of other Internal Audit team members. You perform data analytics during fieldwork in your respective audit area, prepare meaningful, standardized audit reports documenting audit procedures and results and present audit results to senior management including recommendations developed together with the auditees (consultancy approach) and follow up on those. Further tasks include developing the internal audit department methodology to ensure audits are conducted consistently in high quality and in accordance with IIA standards and taking over individual special projects to support the continuous improvement of the audit function.
Who you are:
- University degree, preferably in a computer science or engineering-related field, additional audit-specific qualification (e.g. CIA, CISA) preferred.
- Relevant professional experience in the aforementioned areas of responsibility, preferably in an internationally operating company or in a Big 4 accounting firm. Strong process understanding in the areas of COBIT, ITIL and project management are an advantage.
- Strong ability to work in a structured way: good planning, project management and organization skills with the ability to handle multiple accountabilities at the same time having a service-minded but goal-oriented mindset.
- Ability to manage audits and stakeholder of different cultures and capacity to work in a changing project and team-based environment together with a desire to develop your leadership skills.
- Team player with good intercultural and excellent communication skills; independent, motivated, responsible approach to work.
- CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, or CFE certification (or ability to obtain a certification within 2 years).
- Business English on negotiation level, additional language skills are advantageous.
- Good knowledge in SAP, data analysis software and internal audit software.
- Willingness to travel globally (approx. 30% travel time).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com