Show All Results
Senior Qliksense Developer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title – Senior Qlik Sense Developer
Job Location – Electronic City, Bangalore.
Your passion is deriving insights from data and helping the business making data-driven decisions. You have a deep knowledge on data profiling, data modelling and data visualizations especially using Qlik Sense and other Qlik technologies. You enjoy working in teams especially coaching and mentoring junior developers to follow best coding practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Designing architecture, scripts and data models for highly performant applications on the Qlik Sense platform
· Technical Lead end to end for delivering applications on the Qlik Platform including requirements, design, build and unit/alpha testing
· Guiding and mentoring junior developers on your projects, and performing professional reviews and quality assurance for their work
· Best practice development for ensuring consistency in the build exercises with your other Co-leads on the team
· Research and understanding of new features provided on Qlik platform (QlikView and Qlik Sense) with each new Qlik Release
· Research and understanding of the latest visualization options available on the platform including trusted extensions, Geoanalytics, and Vizlib.
· Understanding of Administration processes necessary to deploy and operate data flows on the Qlik system
Qualification, Years of Experience & Skills:
· Bachelor or Master degree in information technology or related
· 5+ years experience in design, build, and test of solutions based on Qlik technologies (esp. Qlik Sense, ideally other Qlik tools such as nPrinting)
· Good acumen of business functions with a developer mindset
· Excellent communication skills & experience working in virtual teams
· English Proficiency
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com