A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is part of the Group Real Estate & Facility Management (GRF). Primary responsibility of this position is to support the global Facility Management team and to manage performance, governance and financials within a team of 4 people. In this role you reconcile central reports, budget over-/underspend, travel reports and cost center inconsistencies. You manage, analyze and report user satisfaction surveys. You manage the intranet page of GRF. Further, you maintain the KPI structure, ongoing KPI reporting and sign-offs. You prepare and coordinate governance meetings and supervise service provider’s reporting process. Finally, you are responsible for invoice tracking and issue management.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience in Facility Management
- Strong analytical skills, solution orientation and proactive behaviour
- Good sense of the information value of given data
- Experienced in data visualization and reporting techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel
- Fluent written and spoken English
- High degree of self-motivation
- Capable to solve problems independently
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com