A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Working Student (all genders) in Internal & Employee Engagement Communications, Healthcare you are working in an international and cross-functional environment. You will have the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in Communications in a leading pharmaceutical company. You will assist the team, be responsible for organizing events as well as supporting projects by preparing distribution lists, online surveys and data reports.
We offer an international, diverse, and vibrant work environment you might not expect in a DAX30 company. You will be fully integrated in our team and work on interesting, challenging and responsible tasks.
Who you are:
• You are studying Economics, Business, IT, Marketing, Communications or Graphic Design
• You have advanced skills in MS Office (especially Power Point and Excel) and SAP
• You have strong verbal and written skills in English and German
• You have backoffice experience / experience in administrative tasks, event planning or statistics
• You are a fast learner with organizational talent and good analytical skills and have an eye for detail
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com