A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- The purpose of this job is to assure that finished goods flow through the distribution center in a quality conscious manner to fulfill the requirements of our customers.
- Receive and Stock Finished Goods and Supplies
- Pick Material from Location
- Pack Orders
- Housekeeping and Shelf Maintenance
- Material Match-up
- Consistent Standing, Lifting, Bending, Twisting, Pulling, Walking, Climbing, or Carrying
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
- Must wear OSHA approved safety glasses and steel-toed shoes
- Bump caps and gloves must be worn while performing certain tasks
- Ability to work in extreme cold at times (Coolers and Freezers)
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-2 years shipping or warehouse experience
- Basic PC Skills
- Good Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Basic Math Skills
- Good Organizational Skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.