A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: as Employee Care Advisor, you will be an important ambassador of our employee experience and will be the first point of contact, as well as the expert in HR related topics and tasks for our customers - managers, employees, external candidates and HR Business Partners. You will identify customer needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and / or alternatives across the whole employee lifecycle from hire to exit. You will handle complex inquiries via phone in the native language of the customer. In addition, you will screen and qualify questions coming in via digital channels, answer the majority and dispatch cases that require deep subject matter expertise to the responsible teams. To constantly improve, streamline and simplify our self-service for managers and employees, you will manage and maintain our HR knowledge base. This involves reviewing, challenging and improving knowledge articles which aim to explain our company HR products & procedures to enable our customers. This will include exploring and managing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). You will also be responsible for entering employee data into our company core HR ERP systems.
Who you are:
- Fluent knowledge of English is essential, as well as being fluent in one other European language i.e. French, Spanish or Italian (other languages would also be of advantage e.g. German). PLEASE SPECIFY ON YOUR CV WHICH LANGUAGES YOU ARE FLUENT IN
- Previous experience in a Shared Service Centre and / or from a Call Centre background
- Customer service experience, ideally in a call / contact centre environment
- Experienced in Human Resource topics across the employee lifecycle (preferably French, Swiss, Spanish or Italian market) is highly desirable; however, full training will be provided
- Good knowledge of systems and technology that support workforce administration is an advantage.
- Strong telephone and general verbal communication skills, along with active listening
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & Artificial Intelligence (AI) would be ideal
- Customer-focused, pragmatic problem-solving & tech-savvy mindset with adaptability to different personality types
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com