A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: The Upstream program manager will bring management experience and guidance across all three product areas; Cell Culture, Liquid & Delivery and Biopharma Materials. Examples of projects within this role include - Manage and metric all service projects, drive next level long range plans (Revenue to SKU to Site), develop tools and metrics for capacity management, manage SBU hierarchy redesign. Support innovation road map in the Product Area, work with BD to identify gaps and opportunities to deliver on our strategy. The program manager may have responsibility to manage marketing managers and other functions within the team requiring setting objectives.
- They will support business activities within product area and across BioProcessing business unit to leverage synergistic opportunities.
- They will support the teams delivering strategic decisions from multiple data sources.
- They will manage 3rd party agreements & strategy e.g. royalty payments, review contracts, OEM manufacture strategy.
- With their commercial and/or BD experience co-ordinate BD & strategy activities and manage dashboards.
- They will support all three product areas with business analytics that drive strategic decisions such as product life cycle management, customer analysis, long range planning as well as data analysis to support strategy development, execution and annual operating plans.
- They will be part of the leadership team, leading by example and driving positive engagement across the organisation.
Who you are:
- You will have extensive experience within product management, or other strategic operational roles within the pharmaceutical or life science industries.
- You will have strong commercial and bioprocessing experience.
- You will have a data analysis background and strong analytical skills.
- You will be an excellent multi-tasker and able to prioritise high volume workloads.
- Strong understanding of business development strategy is essential for this role.
- Business focussed higher education is beneficial but not essential.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com