A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As a lead generation role, you will be responsible for assigned target accounts and segments to drive qualified leads, and pipeline. You are passionate about marketing automation and love partnering with sales and marketing teams to drive results. You must be able to work independently and be highly productive.
Work cross-functionally across the global and regional marketing as well as sales, and other group functional teams to design and orchestrate demand generation content for targeted marketing programs, including third party webinars, account-based marketing campaigns and social media channels.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop compelling customer focused content, which involves writing, editing, reviewing and scheduling digital content solutions.
- Produce blogs and video series periodically at events and our collaboration centers to expand our company's digital footprint, awareness and subscribers.
- Build out target audiences and segments, and developing integrated, behavior-based ABM digital campaigns that inform and engage prospects/customers to take action.
- Track, analyze and report on program results, make adjustments, provide insights and recommendations to increase program effectiveness
- Monitor lead funnel and sales pipeline and maintain alignment with the sales team to ensure lead and campaign follow up.
- Ability to travel up to 15% primarily in Americas.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or science or similar discipline
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing, executing and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns including email, social, digital and content creation.
- 3+ experience with SFDC and Marketing Automation
- Life science experience highly preferred
- Deep understanding of email marketing best practices and the latest digital marketing trends
- Demandware and Eloqua experience a plus
- Experience with behavioral targeting strategies using Demandware a plus
- Passionate storyteller with excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability to use data to identify trends/insights to optimize program performance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members, as well as colleagues that don’t report to you.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.