Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of our global BioProcessing Team, you will be an important link between Global and Local Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, Quality, Regulatory and other functions. Always having the customer in mind, you will use your expertise to provide operational support for the local implementation of Product transfer, local product set up, Master data management, Change control, Marketing strategies and initiatives. Your knowledge of processes, systems and data management will be vital for the future success of our business both in Asia and the rest of the world. You will assist with product launches by managing the material master data setup, change control and liaising with internal Supply Chain, Operations and Quality functions. You will lead projects related to quality, supply and process improvements within and across sites. With your understanding of our global processes, your network and your ability to manage complexity you will be an important player to drive the success of our fast-growing business.
- Master’s Degree in e.g. Life Sciences, economics or information technology
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar function
- Experience in working in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
- Experienced user of IT and ERP systems (e.g. SAP, MDGM, Trackwise) is a plus
- Strategic and analytical thinking and can-do attitude towards solving complex problems
- Strong team-player with good networking and intercultural communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin, additional languages a plus (preferred: German)
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing priorities and requirements in a fast-paced environment and industry
- Product and Project management skills
- Experience in working with virtual teams in different time zones
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (10%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com