Show All Results
Accounts Receivable Accountant
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Accounts Receivable (AR) Accountant in a global Shared Service Center, you perform advanced processing for receivables transactions mainly credit management in the respective ERP system and banking systems, maintain customer master data, conduct credit checks, establish and manage credit limits and report on deviations from credit standards while adhering to procedures and policies. Moreover, you handle complex requests, inquiries and issues related to accounts receivable and credit management activities, including follow up and resolution of such incidents. In addition, as Accounts Receivable Accountant, you leverage your expertise to constantly seek out better ways of performing processes, to contribute to process excellence initiatives and to mentor more Accounts Receivable team members.
Who you are:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
• Initial work experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle AR or accounting knowledge preferred
• Experience in credit management
• Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred.
• Experience with SAP or other ERP system preferred.
• Fluent English language skills required.
• Must be flexible on any shift.
• Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig.
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com