A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Track & Trace Technical Analyst – help coordinate and implement or source technical enhancements to global Track & Trace platform.
- Evaluate change requests on a technical level and support resolution of issues
- Actively contribute to release planning and management
- Track & Trace platform configuration
- Implementation of Track & Trace components
- Contribute to qualification and validation activities
- Familiar on a broad level with processes in pharma manufacturing and distribution
- Pharmaceutical Track & Trace knowledge acquired through activity
- Good knowledge of TraceLink Cloud system
- Good experience working with Manufacturing site system (L1 to L3)
- Experience with Mettler Toledo-PCE system a plus
- Good knowledge in database systems (Oracle)
- Programming experience and inside into software development life cycle
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Sound knowledge of processes and requirements for implementing software in regulated environments in particular GMP
- BA / MA informatics or scientific background with strong informatics background
- 2-4 years experience as Track & Trace business analyst or technical expert
- Experience to work in international teams including Europeans
- Experience work as commercial software developer or work with third party software developers
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com