A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You are part of our company's Global Procurement Organization. Your role is positioned in the Healthcare Procurement team. You are familiar with the contract manufacturing category, ideally for biotech pharmaceuticals, and you have gained a deep understanding of the current market trends. You have gained experience in global or regional projects and you are comfortable working with diverse cultures. You are looking for challenges to establish best industry practice and innovative ideas in this procurement category. You are working in close collaboration with different internal stakeholders, e.g. Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality, Regulatory and other functions. You are partner of choice and in charge of the procurement of contract manufacturing services for a broad range of our pharmaceutical products including the management of established business relationships, the optimization of our supply base aiming for improved service level, quality and cost. For new products, you will be part of the launch team, ensuring supply during the market entry phase and building a sustainable base for growing demands.
Who you are:
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related disciplines or degree in natural science or you have 10+ years relevant professional experience
- Ideally you have worked in the manufacturing environment of the pharmaceutical industry and are able to negotiate international contracts
- Experience in procurement desirable (experience in RFI/RFP/RFQ processes, in coordinating pitches with external suppliers and commercial discussions)
- Strong communication skills in an international environment and comfortable with working in interdisciplinary teams
- You are fluent in English written and spoken. French skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel 20-40%
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com