A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
• Responsible for key accounts in biopharmaceuticals
• Responsible for channel management
• Manage of end-users and key customers & direct/indirect sales
• Responsible for pricing, strategic target and forecast accuracy
• Manage commercial contracts with the key customers
• Responsible for products and provide appropriate solutions & services to customers.
• Arrange and host regular meetings with customers
• Report to sales manager (daily, weekly, monthly report & other request)
• Other tasks assigned by your superior
Who You Are:
• Bachelor degree (Bio related is preferred)
• +3 years of experience in the related field
• Strong knowledge in production process
• English communication & presentation skills
• Negotiation and strategic thinking skills
• Optimal collaboration with other teams and partners
• 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com