Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Lead company-level digital strategy and realization in collaboration of senior stakeholders (BU head, Commercial head, Medical head, compliance head and market access head)
- Drive digital strategic partnerhsip establishment with big tech giant, Manage strategic partnership to foster a patient centric digital business model transformation
- Lead to build a tracking KPIs for digital innovative projects and ensure effectiveness measurement in place
- Lead to company-level digital system to support HCP engagement through CRM system, Wechat engagement, remote meetin engagement
- Drive innovation of AI and Big data application in HCP engagement and sales force productivity improvement
- Lead a team for Master Data (MDM) Governance Process to manage Customer Profile (Insititnution, physicians) as well to build a solid big data foundation
- Collaborate with global in digital strategy and innovation initiatives.
- Leverage the Business Intelligence to provide in-depth customer behavior understanding and perception in E-channel.
- Foster a Digital Culture and build internal inspiration in China
Who you are:
- At least Bachelor Degree
- MBA is preferred
- At least 10 years‘ working experiences in Digital Giants or Entrepreurs (DXY, Haodaifu, GBI...) or Healthcare IT (GE...)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to build trusting business relationships
- High level of analytical capability coupled with a proven ability to think strategically
- An ability to influence stakeholders above aligned functional leads and to inspire efforts of people across multiple functions
- Project management capability
- Necessary IT knowledge
- Knowledgeable of healthcare online regulation policy
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com