Show All Results
Segments & Next Generation Bioprocessing, Senior Expert (equivalent to Associate Director)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An expert role, responsible for China business in segments of vaccine, cell and gene therapy etc., as well as next generation bioprocessing technology. This individual will work within a team to ensure development of impactful local marketing programs and commercial tactics, aligned with global and local strategies. Collaborate and integrate other teams for successful execution. This individual will also work as an expert leading high-level customer networking, capturing voice of market, driving customer collaborations, and developing thought leadership.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy and execute a strategically aligned tactical plan in partnership with partner functions.
- Act as the industry expert with broad knowledge across the Process Solutions business field by publishing articles, speaking at conferences and participating in trade/professional organizations to drive thought leadership
- Generate voice of market/customer to support development of innovative products and services by us
- Develop customer events/seminars (define event theme, objectives, identify event core team and delegate tasks) with partner functions.
- Develop senior level customer connections to drive sales opportunities and collaborations
- Validate the development of sales opportunities analysis to drive share gains. Drive wins and reporting for adoption rates, seeding targets/rates and other critical KPIs
Who you are:
- BS degree with 10+ years’ experience or MS degree with 8+ years’ experience, or PhD with 3+ years’ experience
- Advanced degree in life sciences related major is required. Experience in the biopharmaceutical industry with demonstration of successful results.
- Experience in areas related to at least one of following segments is required, includes Mab, vaccine, cell & gene therapy. Experience in ADC or bispecific Mab is a plus.
- Experience in driving comprehensive cross functional project is a strong plus.
- Ability to seek out and identify opportunities to provide solutions to customer’s current or future needs
- Ability to engage with customers in the pursuit of building and sustaining long term relationships and having sufficient market and applications knowledge to add value in the engagement with customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- Fluent in Chinese and English (written and verbal)
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com