Show All Results
Quality Assurance Specialist Benelux
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Join our Belgian affiliate in this new role, focusing on the performance of quality and compliance tasks for Belgium (60%) and the Netherlands (40%). Reporting directly to the QA Manager Belgium, you will also be working with the QA Manager Netherlands with regards to GMP and GDP requirements (including Medical Device guidelines) as well as specific country requirements. This is an exciting time to join this function, as we will be moving from a distribution environment to a manufacturing environment (GMP). In this role you will focus on implementing the defined Global Healthcare Operations strategy and ensure implementation and monitoring of the Quality Management System and their continuous improvement. Tasks will include the management of product release (as applicable), documentation, metrics / trend reports for both complaints and deviations. In addition, this role will provide assistance with the management of complaint management activities e.g. reporting, trend analysis etc. Another key area is the maintenance and creation of Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions, aligned with HCQ requirements; ensuring documents are available via Mango (internal documentation system used for procedures, quality agreements, etc.). In this role your main stakeholders are regulatory affairs, supply, pharmacovigilance, sales. You will be a attending Brand team meetings. You will also have regular contacts with regional and global QA stakeholders, with monthly cluster meetings with France and the Netherlands.
Who you are:
- You completed a Masters degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Life sciences, Pharmacology, Medicine or a related scientific discipline or other related field
- You preferably gained previous experience in Medicinal product distribution
- You preferably ganed 3+ years' experience related to Pharmaceutical or related industry, ideally with a mix of Manufacturing / Quality operations, Distribution Warehouse management or other related activities
- You gained good experience in Good Distribution Practices
- You possess great ability to interact with senior management in matrix organization
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Fluency in French is also is highly preferred
- You are able to travel (20%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com