Show All Results
Project Manager Periodic Safety Reports (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Project Manager Periodic Safety Reports in Global Patient Safety Operations you will provide project management and key safety expertise for the Global Patient Safety organization in the context of planning, initiation & coordination, quality review and distribution of periodic safety reports and risk management plans. Supporting the design and continual improvement of the related processes and tools and their documentation as well as the definition and monitoring of key performance and quality indicators fall into the remit of your position. You will also interact with vendors involved in medical writing of safety documents. You will plan and manage the activities around Health Authority queries and schedule regular meetings of governance bodies in Global Patient Safety and with cross-functions.
Who you are:
- University degree in pharmaceutics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management of periodic safety reports
- Relevant experience in medical writing and biostatistics
- Can-do-attitude, solution-oriented, structured and transparent working style, strong analytical capabilities, customer-oriented communication and teamwork
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (including medical terminology) is required, a good knowledge of German is an advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com