Show All Results
Regulatory Excellence Center Project Manager (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: A project manager is required specifically to drive the set-up of the Regulatory Excellence Center, a critical workstream to the Refocus GRA project. The PM will be responsible to engage stakeholders to ensure the center has appropriate facilities, recruitment, roles/ job descriptions, tools and processes in place according to project scope .The position need to closely work with the regional hubs as well to ensure adequate processes are in place between the REC and the regional hubs. The REC set up will be phased from 2020 to 2023.
Who you are:
- Academic background needed
- Several of experience as Project Manager in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong R&D background
- Experience in regulatory affairs is strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic management experience
- Demonstrated track record of success contributing in a globally oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to act as a credible, influential, ethical and respected spokesperson within the business environment that match our values
- Gravitas to negotiate within a highly demanding environment to deliver complex messages and facilitate appropriate GRA decisions, insightful and forward thinking, ability to recognize, anticipate and review/discuss potential regulatory challenges
- Communicate with clarity, impact, and passion
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com